Wednesday 28 November 2012

inside the Oronegrean shipyard part2

Well with Peter complete and Paul on the way let us take a look again inside the shipyard and some future projects :-)

Well I have got some good ships already however I do need some more. I need some pirates for my noble Peter, Anne and Paul when (she's?) complete. so time to layout the foam board and take a look at the possible vessels that could come out of the blank canvas... well card and foam.

as you can see I have about enough board here (and plenty more in supply) for 3 ships larger than the current boats

That big sheet should give me 2 LARGE ships perhaps even a brig or sloop I hope so as the pirates will need the fire power to escape from ANNE

Oh what is that a message from the modelling gods lets read





pretty self explanatory and yes I should have made sure the marker was not permanent before I wrote the message... no I am not a modelling god, I wish I was though be much easier.

another message... better do what it says

OSCAR!!!!!!!!
he is a really silly dog
 well there you go and now off to walk the dog... I took those photo's earlier in the day but I remembered them just before I posted and thought they would go well with the other message... though Oscar is still on the couch :-P

see you later guys and girls

9 comments:

  1. I still can't believe you make these ships out of styro. The pirate ships will have to be fast indeed to escape the noble Anne.

    I have a yellow lab that looks just like Oscar. His name is Naruto and he's a great dog. He follows me everywhere I go and is my best friend. He's such a good dog that he protects my cat Fang and she follows us on our walkies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish Oscar was like that. he takes after his mother and so he is like Hudini reencarnated... never leave a door open withough him being somewhere where he cannot get through or else he is gone... fortunatly like all labs food is his one weakness.

      Delete
  2. Wow Gowan, looks like a very nice job. You could put some clearer photo of the ships? greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will include some better ones later. However the completed boats are shown in very good photo's in other posts

      Delete
  3. Ambitious stuff, love the dog mate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll give the dog your complements. and yes the ship is turning out to be ambitious... too ambitious! I should have thought before I dived in to make the warship.

      Delete
  4. The armada is looking good! One big ship would be neat; maybe this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Victory_Portsmouth_um_1900.jpg
    :D
    Your dog is beautiful. Mine is yellow too but acts more like a dingo or hyena.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ben you must be joking I am stating to build an altered Cruizer class brig sloop and its 43cm long (over a foot). I really should have looked at the crew also as it needs 121. I'll not get that many but still its BIG! the alterations are to make it a 1st rate boat of the line... I'll make one of these and another Cruizer class brig sloop for the pirates... which will follow the real plans (hopefully).

      Delete
    2. all dogs are different. which makes them so easy to relate to... Oscar is now watching my little sister make herself an omlete.

      Delete